Author Topic: How To Change Category Feed Title  (Read 765 times)

whiwo

How To Change Category Feed Title
« on: June 25, 2014, 08:15:30 am »
My site http://www.partyfavorz.com has multiple categories.  I have the main and five of the nine category feeds listed in iTunes.  The other four categories were rejected for inclusion.  Originally, my main feed had been rejected as well, but I made a small change to it and re-submitted and then it was accepted.  I made the same change to the four category feeds that were rejected but iTunes will not allow me to resubmit those for consideration.

So, I would like to change the title of those feeds so I can re-submit to see if I can get them listed.  I realize I can change the title of the main feed in the "channel" section of PowerPress but that's not what I want to do.  I only want to change the title of four category feeds.  Is there a simple way that that can be done within the plugin itself?

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: How To Change Category Feed Title
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 02:01:55 pm »
You can go in to the category podcasting section of powerpress settings (in the side bar).  Hover over the category feed and click edit.  There is a place to change the feed title. 

If you are not using powerpress category podcasting and just using the wordpress category feeds, you will have to change the category names (I think) to get the title to change.

-Mike

whiwo

Re: How To Change Category Feed Title
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 03:02:50 pm »
Excellent! I am using the PowerPress categories for the feeds.  Thank you very much!