Author Topic: Is it possible to reset all stats?  (Read 1681 times)

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Is it possible to reset all stats?
« on: June 10, 2014, 06:00:54 pm »
I've got a podcast that podfaded back in 2009 and I've now just relaunched. I'm not bringing back the old episodes, so all of the old stats are useless to me. Is it possible to have all of the old stats nuked? Or is it only possible to do this by creating a new stats account?

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
Re: Is it possible to reset all stats?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2014, 08:04:58 pm »
I see that some media files that have been offline for at least a couple years are still getting download counts as recently as a couple months ago. I suspect this was caused by external sites that are still linking to those old URL's. Regardless, even if all of the previous stats are whacked, I'm still gonna get a certain amount of tracking on these old episodes, which isn't gonna give me an accurate representation of current numbers, unless the old individual episodes can be completely removed from the system.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2014, 09:11:01 am »
You can login to the stats interface at blubrry.com and in "browse all episodes" there is an option to remove a file from reporting. 

-Mike

Shawn Thorpe

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:30:52 am »
You can login to the stats interface at blubrry.com and in "browse all episodes" there is an option to remove a file from reporting. 

That worked. Thanks!