Author Topic: Media URL working perfectly fine, player says "Could not find valid MPEG synch..  (Read 607 times)

Zarakoa

The media URL works perfectly fine but the player itself is having difficulties. When I tried to add my link into this box. It could not verify.

I end up getting this error:

So I manually added it into the post with And it didn't work.

So I went into settings and selected "Yes, please try to fix this" from the drop-down box.

Then it works when I use the powerpress manual code, but not when I try to use the box at the bottom. (The first picture).
I still get the same error.

Luckily I'm blessed with a temporary fix, but I want the cool features that come with using the first box, rather than the manual code, such as download and "open in a new window". Look how featureless my player is:

Is there any way to fix this so that the player can find libsyn links? The file itself is 4800 HZ - 32 bit, and it's .mp3, something that should work for all players.
I'm watching TONS of other podcasters use a libsyn URL without problems. Why is mine spouting errors?

I'm not a customer, and I know I'm using my your competitors for hosting, but you have the most amazing podcasting plugin out there and I wish to use the full-features that I know you worked extremely hard on creating. I understand if you won't help me, and if that's the case I apologize for the inconvenience. I just hope nobody else has to experience my problem, it's not very fun.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
You should encode at 44.1 or 22.05  Not 48.0.. 

See: http://create.blubrry.com/manual/creating-podcast-media/audio/mp3-mpeg-layer-3-tips/

Some players will have trouble with the file you encoded. It has nothing to do with where you are hosting the file.

-Mike

Zarakoa

How much will that little bit of drop affect the sound of quality?

Thank you btw, I never found this link on my own.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
You will never know the differenence between 48k and 44.1k

-Mike