Author Topic: How do you edit the "by" line that is placed underneath the program title?  (Read 944 times)

20SomethingRoast

Hey Blubrry community. Quick question:

How do I change the "by" portion of the podcast that is immediately underneath the Program title.

For example, my podcast program title reads "The 20SomethingRoast Podcast: Career Strategy for 20Somethings" and under that it reads "By The 20SomethingRoast Podcast: Career Strategy for 20Somethings. So it looks like my example below.

Latin words I will never learn to use
by Latin words I will never learn to use

How do I change the second line that starts with "by". Hope that makes sense. If it doesn't I can screen shot it and upload that.

Cheers,

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Where are you looking at this title and by line?  in iTunes or in your RSS feed?  Or both?

-Mike

20SomethingRoast

Hello

I am reading this directly on iTunes. Here is a link to the page to view--> https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/20somethingroast-podcast-career/id846261107<--

I would send you a screen shot displaying this but I am not sure how to do that here. if you are even able.

Thank you.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
You would set that in the iTunes tab of powerpress next to iTunes Talent Name. (if you are using powerpress) or in the Tunes Talent tag if you are using something else.

-Mike