Author Topic: iTunes Submission Page Says Can't Find Episodes to Download  (Read 2283 times)

NickSPNT

iTunes Submission Page Says Can't Find Episodes to Download
« on: October 25, 2013, 09:41:14 am »
A client of mine has a Wordpress site and is using the Get Noticed theme. I setup Category Podcasting on his Powerpress plugin and configured all the iTunes settings for him. I checked his category posts and they have mp3's listed in the posts in the media field and they're published. When I go to submit the feed to iTunes, its saying Can't Find Episodes to Download. I can play the episodes on his website, I can see they're listed in the posts as enclosures so I'm not sure what the issue is or how to fix it.

Any recommendations?

NickSPNT

Re: iTunes Submission Page Says Can't Find Episodes to Download
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 11:23:27 pm »
I tried to disable a few plugins and once I disabled Wish List, I was able to manually subscribe to the feed in iTunes. Still no luck though getting iTunes to accept the feed when submitting it to the store.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: iTunes Submission Page Says Can't Find Episodes to Download
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 03:00:19 pm »
Make sure the server is setup for podcast hosting. Here are the details: http://create.blubrry.com/manual/internet-media-hosting/ Sometimes an agressive firewall will prevent HEAD requests, but there are many other things it could be, all mentioned on the page linked.