Author Topic: iTunes Expert  (Read 1952 times)

debbievoiles

iTunes Expert
« on: October 03, 2013, 03:38:03 pm »
I've just started my second podcast, and I'm having an issue that I never had with my first one, and I've done 53 episodes!
I really want to just hire an iTunes expert to help me with the problem. I've done everything I know how to do, and I am dead in the water because I've got a podcast episode that I can't get to show up in the store; however, it is available to those who've subscribed.

When I google podcast expert, I get Cliff Ravenscraft. I'm sure he could solve my problem, but I can't afford his rates. I've asked a couple of other experts, and they have given me suggestions, but nothing has worked. Michael Dell said to check the encoding, but I have no idea how to do that. I converted it to MP3 using iTunes, which is the way I've converted all prior episodes. It plays fine for people who have subscribed. I don't know what to do. I am happy to pay someone to help. I am no good at the technical end of this.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: iTunes Expert
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:15:45 am »
Debbie,

Before you hire someone, try emailing apple itunes support and see if they have a better idea.  podcasts@apple.com  They should be able to tell you why that one episode isn't showing up and they have been good at answering quickly.

You can hire us at Blubrry to help you.  http://create.blubrry.com/support/podcast-consulting-services/  Our rates are reasonable.  :)  Email us (either Angelo "cio at rawvoice.com" or me "mike at rawvoice.com") if you would like to set something up.

-Mike

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:17:32 am by mgdell »