Author Topic: About my media  (Read 612 times)

guds

About my media
« on: September 17, 2013, 10:48:46 am »
Hello guys!!

I've just got a hosting plan, and then i clicked to migrate my files. Then i followed the instructions to integrate my hosting files with powerpress.

Everything is complete now, but when i click to see the Hosted Files in Content Menu, is shows nothing, it only shows at Directory Listing Menu.

Am doing something wrong? Or is it to be like that?

PS: i still did not re-linked the media files in my wordpress, because i thought i would see them in Podcast Hosting Menu

Thanks so much!!

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: About my media
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 12:28:25 pm »
If you are using powerpress on wordpress, you should be able to click "modify podcast episode" and click the little folder icon next to the media URL in a post and it will list the files on your hosting account.  Click on the one you want to relink and save the post.

-Mike

guds

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 02:58:02 pm »
I've just did that Mike, but when i click the folder icon, it shows no files at all =(( only Upload button

I already did the migration (clicked Migrate Media). Why do i see it like it has no files at all??

Thanks Mike!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 10:57:20 am »
Migrated files are not in your hosting queue, they don't count against your quota either. There's a link you would have been emailed when the migration completed which has all the URLs to the migrated episodes.