Author Topic: Blog API - Can Posts Be Sent Both Ways?  (Read 932 times)

wambui

Blog API - Can Posts Be Sent Both Ways?
« on: June 17, 2013, 04:13:37 pm »
I set up the blubrry blog API. The first post I made after that on blubrry – the post went to my WordPress blog, but didn't post on blubrry.
so, even though it felt wrong, I reposted the same post on blubrry by creating a second post just for blubrry.
Two Questions:
1. Are the posts created on blubrry supposed to post simultaneously on WordPress AND blubrry?
2. Can the post I make on my WordPress blog be sent to blubrry utilizing the blog API ?

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Blog API - Can Posts Be Sent Both Ways?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:11:13 pm »
First, if you have WordPress, use our PowerPress plugin and do everything from your WordPress blog. Way easier, more efficient and gives you the most flexibility.

The issue you hvae has been a known one with Blubrry community using the Blog API. We just launched a change to the site where you tell us how your using the service, then we know whether or not to pull your feed. We also then reconfigure the menu so not to overwhelm you with options you don't need. Go to manage account > settings, and go into "services", pick the service you want and then things will make more sense. you can then refresh your blubrry listing appropriately.

wambui

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 12:31:44 pm »
OK. Thanks!!! Got it! Cool!

wambui

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 01:16:34 pm »
PowerPress is fabulous! Once I ticked the right box, all of my podcasts flowed seamlessly from my WordPress blog to the Blubrry podcast page.
I love it! Thanks again for your help!