Author Topic: "unable to obtain upload session"  (Read 3082 times)

Otis

"unable to obtain upload session"
« on: April 02, 2013, 11:22:20 pm »
I'm trying to upload a new episode via Powerpress, but when I click on "Upload Media File" I get a message that says "unable to obtain upload session. I turned off all of my plugins in Wordpress, but it didn't help. This is my 26th upload and this is the first time I've had this problem. I'm unaware of anything that might have changed since my last upload 7 days ago.

I'm not sure, but I think this is my feed.
http://otisgibbs.com/feed/podcast/

Podcast is called "Thanks For Giving A Damn" and is hosted by Blubrry.

Thank ya kindly.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: "unable to obtain upload session"
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 12:25:12 pm »
I think I answered you via email also :)

Try a different browser or clear you cache and give it a try.  Also, make sure you flash plugin is up to date in your browser. 

-Mike

Otis

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 01:05:00 pm »
I think I answered you via email also :)

Try a different browser or clear you cache and give it a try.  Also, make sure you flash plugin is up to date in your browser. 

-Mike
Thanks Mike, I just found your email in my spam folderl.

I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Safari. I cleared the cache on each of these and checked the updates on each. I tried two different computers (Mac and PC) and two different internet providers, but still no luck.

I'm having no problem uploading to Smugmug, Facebook, Twitter, Box.net etc. These all seem similar to the Powerpress uploader to my layman's eyes.

Is there another way for me to upload today's show besides using Powerpress? Preferably something not too complicated.  :)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 01:15:49 pm by Otis »

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 01:20:40 pm »
See your email :)  I replied to your last one.