Author Topic: Enclosures and a question about the Blubrry wordpress plugin.  (Read 3215 times)

crossdrivenradio

Enclosures and a question about the Blubrry wordpress plugin.
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:18:17 am »
Hey,
I am rather new to the network and I have a couple of questions.

1. When I used the default blubrry enclosure in the plugin, the player doesn't work.  If I take it out, everything works fine.  If I look at my stats in Blubrry it does not show any traffic, but I know that isn't accurate from the stats I get at feedburner and Libsyn.

2. I noticed in wordpress, if you look at the podcast category it will list the podacst but a bunch of code is where the player would normally be.  If you click on the permalink of that post, it will display the post and the podcast.  Is that a result of a missed setting, or is this in the software.

Thanks for your assistance!
Charley
www.crossdrivenradio.com

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Enclosures and a question about the Blubrry wordpress plugin.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 10:48:03 am »
Our statistics will be very comparable to those found on Libsyn. Feedburner only counts statistics from the feed, which will not give you a full picture of where your audience is coming from.

I see you are using the Powerpress plugin. I do not see the Blubrry redirect implemented. You will need to add the following in the Redirect URL 1 field: http ://media.blubrry.com/cdr/ (see image)

Once you have the redirect implemented, it can take 3+ hours before your statistics appear. We do not show any records until there are 10 or more requests recorded for a given episode.