Author Topic: New to Powerpress, and received what I think is an error when importing  (Read 799 times)

BloodEagle

I started podcasting in Feb with no real guide, as most of the "guides" on the internet are just marketing ploys to get you to pay other people.

I started with feedburner, about a week ago I got podPress, and today I got PowerPress, which I think is a superior product.

I am attempting to import all of my podcasts into Powerpress because I only have 1 through podPress, and it finds them all, but when I hit import, I get the following message at the top.
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /hermes/bosweb/web107/b1079/glo.linkdeadgaming/LDG/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpressadmin-mt.php on line 160

I am not sure if that means it worked, did not work, will explode, or something else entirely... and I am hoping the fine folks here can give me a bit of much needed help.

angelo

• Custom Title
  • Administrator
  • CIO, RawVoice
    • Angelo's Blog
Re: New to Powerpress, and received what I think is an error when importing
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 01:50:01 pm »
Did it not work? You should see all your episodes imported when you go to edit them.