Author Topic: How to delete a program  (Read 2777 times)

ExpatsRadioOnline

How to delete a program
« on: August 30, 2008, 02:40:27 pm »
This interface is SO confusing!! I have no idea what's going on after purchasing the full publishing and hosting package.

We want to upload the first podcast and one per week. But it seems difficult to do something so simple.

Can you please let me know how to delete programs? We've started a couple but they are not correct and I'd prefer to start again, however that might be!?

Look forward to hearing from you ASAP. Joe

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: How to delete a program
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 11:34:36 am »
Hello Joe,

Once you are signed into blubrry, please navigate to your account management control panel by clicking the link 'account management' or by going to the following address: publish.blubrry.com.

You may managing your blog posts and podcast episodes by navigating to the 'content' > 'posts / episodes' page. You may delete posts/episodes by clicking the delete icon .

At any time you can create a new post by clicking the Post. This add post link is available on all of the account management pages.

You may upload your media content while editing your post by clicking the Media drop down and selecting "> Upload New Media" or by clicking the upload icon found just to the right of the drop down box. Media may also be uploaded and deleted under the 'Unpublished Media' page.

A complete video demonstration how to use the publishing interface is available here: Blubrry Publisher Video Demonstration.