Author Topic: Transferring Ownership of Show in Blubrry  (Read 2538 times)

podcastcoach

Transferring Ownership of Show in Blubrry
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:24:29 am »
As a podcast consultant, is it possible for me to setup a podcast under my blubrry login, configure stats, etc (not hosting) and then have my client sign up for a blubrry account and transfer their show to their name? I guess as I type this it would be easier to have them sign up, and just provide their login and password. Some clients are less technical than others.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Transferring Ownership of Show in Blubrry
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 01:20:03 pm »
You can not move a show yourself, but as long as you are the owner (it's in your account) Send me an email and I will move it to your client's account when you are done.   You just can't have hosting or paid stats before the move.

-Mike

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 04:13:17 pm »
More important, you need to work out the arrangement with your client. If you are working on behalf of your client, you agree to pass-on all terms of service agreements to your client that you agree to on their behalf.

I've setup services for my parents, it's not uncommon.

taylormarek

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 03:43:23 pm »
I would also need this for one of my podcasts. I had it setup in my main account but need to change it to another account I own.

Please get back to me. Thanks!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 10:50:01 am »
If you are the same owner, just use the contact form, provide your current blubrry login for the program in question, name of the program, and the blubrry login you wish to move it to and we'll take care of it.