Author Topic: powerpress plugin keywords showing up in Webmaster tools results!!!  (Read 1636 times)

aditipw

Hello,

I am using the blueberry power press plugin only as an audio player inside posts and pages (using the short code) at this time.
I have not begun podcasting yet.

The googlebot is crawling the powerpress plugin and generating a whole host of irrelevant content keywords, in fact it represents the majority of my keywords and occurrences.
This strange thing is not happening with any other plugin...

The reason I know this is I have set up Google Webmaster Tools that is producing this info. I also have it linking to Google analytics.

Is there anything I can do, other than deleting this plugin (which I really like)? This is a new website.

Thanks for your help,
Aditi

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: powerpress plugin keywords showing up in Webmaster tools results!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 08:55:30 am »
You're going to have to reply with the results so we can figure out why. We've put ref="nofollow" links in all links that PowerPress adds which should prevent something like this. Worse yet, we never link directly to the plugins folder except for js / css files. If you can reply with the info from webmastertools perhaps we can figure out where it is coming from.

You are using the latest version of PowerPress correct?

aditipw

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:59:57 am »
I am using power press Version 4.0.1 ....

where can I attach the csv file to show you? ...when I press attachments and other options, it gives nothing about attaching a file

Aditi

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 11:05:32 am »
Please email to cio [at] rawvoice (dot) com.