I've searched the internet and through the forum and while some of my questions have been answered, I'm struggling to find the answers to a few, and would appreciate any feedback.
A little background:
- I am setting up a network that will include a number of different shows. The number of different shows and weekly podcasts per show host will (hopefully) increase over time, so I want to make sure that we set the system up in the best way to allow for growth.
- I would like to create a Network Channel on iTunes, which lists all of the most recent shows as well as people being able to subscribe to each show from the main network
- I would also like to setup individual Show Host Channels on iTunes so that each host has their own channel.
So, in effect when we upload and publish multiple shows, they appear on our Network Channel on iTunes and on their individual iTunes channels
I have seen this done before (as I was part of a podcast network that did this), however as I was not part of the technical team I have no idea where to start.
My question(s) is/are:
1. What's the best way to set up my Blubrry account and best way to upload/manage files to ensure this process is as streamlined as possible
2. What do I need to do from my Blubrry account that will allow me to post all shows to the Network Channel and then to the individual showhost channels on iTunes at the same time
3. Probably prior to step 2 I will need to get iTunes involved to help me get this set up (or do I). If anyone can shed any light on this, I would be ever so grateful.
4. Can I set up premium statistics monitoring for each show host? And if I can, where can I find the instructions to do that?
5. Have I left anything out that you can foresee may be an issue?
Thanks again for any wisdom you can share. I hope it makes sense