Author Topic: Player Showing Up On Homepage But Not Episode Page  (Read 995 times)

ThatSportsGamer

Player Showing Up On Homepage But Not Episode Page
« on: June 17, 2012, 01:23:36 pm »
Hey folks,

I was wondering if you could help me out. On my homepage at ThatSportsGamer.com the player is showing up and you can play the podcasts just fine, but when I go to a specific episodes page such as Episode 16, it doesn't show up there.

I only noticed this since upgrading to 4.0. Any ideas?

ThatSportsGamer

Re: Player Showing Up On Homepage But Not Episode Page
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 01:32:51 pm »
And after posting the question, I figured it out.

You have to put the [powerpress] shortcode in now. I believe the old version, as long as you had it set to show up at the bottom had it there automatically. At least maybe some other noobie will learn from my mistake.

Todd

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 02:00:42 am »
The player should show up without the shortcode on the individual episode page, if your running the new facebook plugin there is a conflict with the plugin.. If your using it disable the facebook plugin and see if the player comes back, otherwise it should be there without using the shortcode.

Mediabeetles

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 04:37:43 pm »
we have just experienced the Facebook plugin wiping the podcasts off our pages, is anybody working on a fix please, is this Bluberry or Facebook issue. Or WordPress?

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 06:30:23 pm »
We just sent the Facebook plugin developer a patch. Both PowerPress and Facebook plugins will be updated in the next 24 hours.