Author Topic: two podcasts, two websites issue  (Read 800 times)

arvandus

two podcasts, two websites issue
« on: November 28, 2014, 08:39:43 pm »
Hey guys,

So I have two websites, one with a podcast each. The first one i've had for a few years and the other I just set up a week ago. Both of them tied to my bluberry account. But, when I check the stats, the second podcast has 0 hits but when I check the first podcast and hit browse episodes, I see the stats for the second podcast included with the firsts. Any help would be appreciated to separate the two properly.

Thanks.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: two podcasts, two websites issue
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 09:28:29 am »
Without knowing the shows in question, or the website info, I would guess you have used the same hosting account at blubrry for both shows.  If that is the case, the stats will be mixed. 

Or, you have used the same stats redirect URL on both sites.  In that case, go into your blubrry.com account and go to Manage Account > Measure > media stats and click on Getting started (with the 2nd show selected in the green pulldown) and get the redirect URL for show #2.

-Mike

arvandus

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2014, 01:49:52 pm »
Well, that explains that. It was the first one. Is there a way to remove the second podcast so I can set it to a new account?

Thanks for the advice so far,

Arvandus

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2014, 03:19:08 pm »
Just go in and change the redirect URL to the one you want on the podcast you don't want mixed with the first one.

You can remove individual episodes from your stats on Blubrry.com > manage account > measure.

-Mike