Author Topic: Newbie please help  (Read 3299 times)

ralphiedee

Newbie please help
« on: March 17, 2008, 11:07:18 pm »
I have a podcast hosted by podbus for over two years, service is great but I get alot of useless stats and had read that feedburner was the way to go as their stats were what I was looking for. Now I read that Feedburner only supplies stats from the FB feed where Blubrry gets the stats straight from the site. So I signed up, did the survey and now I was lost when I read I had to put the enclosure on my media files???????

How do I do this??

All I know is I make my podcast to an M4a with Podcast Maker and publish it with podbus, then I read that in order for Blubrry to show stats I need to publish my feed with Wordpad or Blogger? Can somebody walk me thru this as I do not want to change anything that will cause my podcasts not to be located. My feed is

http://ralphiedeepodcasts.podbus.com/

Can I upload the redirect code directly on Fetch or another xml editor?

anybody please!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 11:19:32 pm by ralphiedee »

Todd

• Administrator
Re: Newbie please help
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 02:33:50 am »
You will need to work with the folks at Podbus to get the redirect script in front of the enclosure and any download links on the site. This is part of the problem when you are locked into a publishing system very little flexibility. We would be happy to work with them over there if they are willing

Todd..