Author Topic: Will my MP4 video play on both IPAD/Iphone and a flash website?  (Read 1193 times)

drsoram

Will my MP4 video play on both IPAD/Iphone and a flash website?
« on: September 03, 2011, 12:29:23 pm »
Are there instructions on the Bluberry site for how I can place an mp4 video on my site with the Powerpress plugin and configure it to play both on IPADS/ IPHONES in HTML5 as well as a device or computer  that uses Flash?

Thank you!

Soram

Todd

• Administrator
Re: Will my MP4 video play on both IPAD/Iphone and a flash website?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 02:43:46 pm »
The PowerPress HTML5 media player will play a MP4 file in any browser regardless of HTML5 support plus support all of the 100 plus devices out their.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 09:41:08 am »
In your powerpress settings, select the html5 player and then post your mp4 just as you would an mp3 or anything else using the podcast episode box in your post template page. (at or near the bottom of the page where you create or edit a post)

-Mike

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 10:46:55 am »
Also, if you still use the old Flash player, PowerPress will still detect most mobile/portable devices that support HTML5 and revert to HTML5 if Flash is not present. PowerPress fans love that we took this extra step, because everyone who has PowerPress will find their media plays on devices like the iPad or Motorola Xoom even though they didn't even have to do anything aside from keeping their PowerPress up to date.

drsoram

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 10:16:50 pm »
Thank you ALL so much ! this is wonderful and makes my life so much easier!

Soram