Author Topic: Blubrry stats and/talkshoe/itunes  (Read 4086 times)

bauer1013

Blubrry stats and/talkshoe/itunes
« on: February 13, 2008, 10:33:32 am »
I recently started using blubrry stats and have managed to get the redirect working through blogger. However my stats on talkshoe show higher download numbers for episodes than those on blurry stats and downloads via itunes don't appear either. Is there anything I can to resolve this?

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Blubrry stats and/talkshoe/itunes
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 10:53:05 pm »
Unfortunately, the Blubrry statistics will not be able to completely capture all of your download statistics. Downloads that occur when someone listens from Talkshoe.com will not be picked up by the redirect.

I would recommend using the Blubrry statistics on your blogger site so you can get an overall view of where your traffic is coming from and use your Talkshoe statistics for overall totals. I believe we use screen shots of your stats from Talkshoe when you're in an advertising campaign with us. Please contact Todd directly for more details.

Todd

• Administrator
Re: Blubrry stats and/talkshoe/itunes
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 11:02:15 pm »
Angelo is correct

The redirect you use on Blogger will count Blogger downloads. But not Talkshoe download because the downloads you get through Talkshoe are not counted as you have no way of using your re-direct on TalkShoe

Todd..