Author Topic: Android Spirit Podcast  (Read 1036 times)

whitenerj

Android Spirit Podcast
« on: July 25, 2011, 09:41:50 pm »
Hello guys, my name is Jason Whitener, host of the brand new Android Spirit Podcast.

I'm a dad, husband, Christian, android geek. I have an HTC Inspire 4G with CM7 on it. This is my 3rd Android phone.

Jason Whitener

http://www.androidspirit.com

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Android Spirit Podcast
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 04:38:45 pm »
Once you have 7 episodes, you should submit your podcast to www.techpodcasts.com (requires at least 7 episodes before you can apply to the network).

whitenerj

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 04:44:20 pm »
Don't worry Angelo I shall do that indeed. Just wondering what difference it makes to add my site to Techpodcast and/or Blubrry? I mean shouldn't I pick one, (Blubrry at the moment) and go with that? Like right now I'm using blubrry for stats so once I get into ad campaigns wouldn't I wanna stick to one? Kinda confusing I guess?? LOL.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 11:02:22 am »
Blubrry/TechPodcasts are both RawVoice communities with the same statistics system and advertising opportunities. We encourage folks to use Blubrry for statistics and advertising management, but if you don't want to be a member of Blubrry and only TechPodcasts, then the stats are available through TechPodcasts.

The advantage to TechPodcasts (or our other topic specific communities) is that you're 1 show of maybe 50-150, rather than 1 show among 10,000+.