Author Topic: Error, File Hash Confirmation Failed  (Read 1050 times)

fjl7781

Error, File Hash Confirmation Failed
« on: August 28, 2011, 02:26:52 pm »
I'm using the powerpress plugin for word press and every time I attempt to upload a new file it gives me this error.  I am still building my site and have just done some test uploads.  I did one yesterday and it uploaded just fine.  I tried to upload a podcast today and got this error.

The file will upload all the way, then a little window will pop up saying "Error, File Hash Confirmation Failed"

I tried to upload that file twice, I used the original audacity file to to export a new mp3, and also tried uploading known good .mp3 files, and always get the same error.

I also deleted and re installed the powerpress plugin to no avail.

If anyone could help it would greatly be appreciated.  I am just starting to learn all this and this is really frustrating me.

fjl7781

Re: Error, File Hash Confirmation Failed
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 10:24:33 pm »
Anyone? Please..

I sent a feedback to blubrry 3 days ago and have had no response.

I tried calling on the 877 number but support was closed at that time.  I work late and I am unable to get someone on the phone while I am at my PC.  I would have like if they stated their hours instead of just saying to "call back later", that tells me nothing.

I love the how embedded powerpress allows me to do everything in WordPress, but if I can't upload anything I guess I could deal with another service where I would have to visit a different site to upload the audio.

I'm I'm trying to start my podcast, but this is making it very difficult.  I'm excited about what I'm doing but I've been at a complete standstill for 5 days.  I have everything else done I just need to be able to upload to actually start the podcast.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Error, File Hash Confirmation Failed
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 11:57:48 pm »
Support is never "closed", please leave a voice mail message, it gets routed to who is responsible at the time, you will receive a response within 24 hours.

Has your issue been resolved? If not, please use the contact form at www.blubrry.com/contact.php.