Author Topic: Two players appearing when migrating from Podcasting Plugin by TSG  (Read 1169 times)

wwlane

So I just took over this website on wordpress that is just a minute long radio spot that is posted every day. It had been using Podcasting Plugin by TSG before. I wanted a player that would work on iOS when viewing the page in a mobile browser. Blubrry does an excellent job of playing the podcasts I'd previously posted using that old plugin, but for some reason, there are two players. I can remedy this by going into Podpress Setting > Media Appearence and deselecting "Display Player" next to the "Media Player" option. This works great for my old posts, but unfortunately the new posts I post with Podpress (Blubrry) don't show up, because I said don't display the media player! What am I to do? Thanks a lot for any help.
Will

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Two players appearing when migrating from Podcasting Plugin by TSG
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 08:37:43 am »
I believe I emailed you on this but for the forum I will post the answer here also...

Not knowing the address to your wordpress site, I can only guess.  What you need to do is make sure that "podcasting" plugin is deactivated now that you have powerpress. 

If that's not the problem, then post (or send me) the address to the page in question and I will take a look. mike [at] RawVoice.com

-Mike