Author Topic: Meta Marks and the Variable passed to each() message  (Read 1811 times)

artjewl

Meta Marks and the Variable passed to each() message
« on: April 23, 2012, 01:26:45 am »
Once upon a time, I clicked the "Meta Marks" button at the bottom of the Powerpress "Podcast Episode" box when adding a New Post.  I didn't know what it was for, and then after I clicked it, I decided I didn't want to mess with it.  So I didn't put in a meta mark.  ...

Powerpress wasn't thrilled with that.  Since then, I had been getting  the following on a white page when I Published my podcasts:

Code: [Select]
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/ljbrph/public_html/health/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpressadmin-metamarks.php on line 26

Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/ljbrph/public_html/health/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpressadmin-metamarks.php on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ljbrph/public_html/health/wp-content/plugins/powerpress/powerpressadmin-metamarks.php:26) in /home/ljbrph/public_html/health/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

... finally... I decided, what the heck, I'll put in a meta mark.  That made it happy.  No more warnings... on THAT post.  It's still giving me errors on new posts if I don't include the meta marks.  Please, please, make it stop!  I don't want to have to add another step to remember to the podcasting routine!

So the gist:
  • No errors to start
  • After clicking "Add Meta Marks" Warnings appear EVERY time a podcast is published without meta marks.
  • No errors if a blank meta mark row is included

Thanks!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Meta Marks and the Variable passed to each() message
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:46:12 am »
This bug will be fixed in the next update. You can either continue to use the metamarks feature or temporarily turn the feature off until the next update.

artjewl

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 02:52:17 pm »
Thanks! I didn't realize unticking Meta Marks would fix it.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 04:05:01 pm »
The warning you see only appears on servers setup with warnings configured to display in the pages, so most folks will not see the warning, while you and some are. It's a new feature, bugs like this happen, sorry.