Author Topic: How do i embedd blubrry player on my page.without new post?  (Read 2468 times)

Punch line Radio

Good day, I downloaded the power press..The issue I'm having is i want to embed the player on my home page. I know that you have to create a post.The problem is that the categories i have causes my player to go where i dont want it..I read up on the[powerpress]  shortcode.. but im still lost..my question is there an embed code for the player..so i can copy and paste and put it where i want on my home page..... For example in the widgets section i have a lot of content in their ..html images etc...can i generate an embed code for the blurbrry pplayer to put their also..help me thanks

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: How do i embedd blubrry player on my page.without new post?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 08:42:58 am »
Shortcodes only function in post and page content as dictated by WordPress. IF you are taking embeds from sites such as YouTube, you can place them directly into your blog post, you don't need to use PowerPress. The only advantage of using PowerPress is so you can tie both the embed and the actual URL to the media file together for podcast syndication  purposes.

chelleheath

Re: How do i embedd blubrry player on my page.without new post?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 09:31:02 am »
Was looking for an answer to a similar questions but this covers it thanks