Author Topic: 1 pixel out Audio Player Questions (remaining time and buffer time)  (Read 2567 times)

siri102

Hello -  I'm using PowerPress v. 1.07 with the integrated 1 pixel out audio player.  Can you please tell me how to do the following?
1) Is there a way to show the remaining time to make the time display count down instead of the default count up?
2) Is there a way to control the buffering time? 
Thank you. 

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
I've added options for both 1 and 2 to PowerPress, they will be included in the next release.

For the buffering setting, I've added the following options: 0, 5(default), 10, 15, 20, 30 and 60 seconds

Expect a release of PowerPress 1.0.8 in the coming days.

siri102

Great!  Thank you. 

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
I just pushed the release, so please go ahead and upgrade to PowerPress 1.0.8.

jdevl

Re: 1 pixel out Audio Player Questions (remaining time and buffer time)
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2010, 02:57:43 am »
I'm using PowerPress 1.0.9 and love it. However, the 1 pixel out Audio Player is only displaying the remaining time, and I need it to display elapsed time if possible.

If I go into the Audio Player options next to "Display Remaining Time" the dropdown box doesn't have any options, it just displays as blank. I've tried it in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. The option worked before, but I'm not sure what/when it changed. Thanks for any info you have regarding this issue.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: 1 pixel out Audio Player Questions (remaining time and buffer time)
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 05:53:41 pm »
Thanks for bringing this up, this is definitely a bug that was caused when we added translation support to PowerPress. Expect this to be fixed in the next update.