Author Topic: Needing Podcasting News  (Read 1775 times)

Edgy Podcast Reviews

Needing Podcasting News
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:18:06 pm »
Apart from forums such as Blubrry, are there any known sites that are dedicated to posting podcasting news. I used to receive a lot of great content from Podcastingnews.com but it appears the site has focused more about the more generalized news of "New Media". I know the Raw Voice umbrella has the site Podcasternews.com but that looks to be a site featuring podcasts (which is great)  8) but not the type of industry news I am looking for. There may not be sites that focus more on the industry podcasting news but may have been swallowed under the umbrella of "New Media" news.

My podcast has introduced a "Headlines" segment that I would like to keep my listeners (many are fellow podcasters) up-to-date about what is happening in the industry. Hopefully, this makes sense. Any suggestions would be very helpful and appreciated.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
Re: Needing Podcasting News
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 12:15:49 am »
Here is one site that seems to still have some podcasting business news:  http://www.bloggerandpodcaster.com/

Don't know if they still print their magazine or not, but it's a good site.

-Mike

Edgy Podcast Reviews

Re: Needing Podcasting News
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 08:28:44 pm »
I appreciate the site. I know "Blogger and Podcasters" have been trying to get the print version going for years now. They started with print and then tried digital publishing. It is interesting. I will check the site and it will be way out-of-date but when I check later they have updated some news.