Author Topic: Multiple podcasts on one Wordpress site  (Read 13726 times)

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Multiple podcasts on one Wordpress site
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2010, 11:56:09 am »
No takers, but this is on the PowerPress feature TODO list so if nothing else pans out for you just be patient and the functionality will be available in PowerPress eventually.

homeservershow

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2010, 11:37:01 pm »
So you know that there is additional interest.

I am also interested in publishing multiple podcasts from one site url.  I was going to setup a separate category like "wdupray" was talking about.  Looks like I will have to add another blubrry account and get a re-direct for my second podcast.  I don't really mind having multiple logins to blubrry to gather each podcast's stats but it seems like it would be a good feature for blubrry to have in their premium stats package.

One area that is not real clear.  In PowerPress settings is where I have my redirect. I also have all the info entered into Custom Podcast Channels and in Category Podcasting.  I publish one show right now and only one format of MP3 so I may have some redundancy here.  How do you tell PowerPress to category publish a separate category and have it redirected to a separate redirect account at blubrry?

Can anyone report in on the success of doing this?  I honestly thought it would be quite common.

Thanks.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 03:46:13 pm »
This is not very common actually. Many podcasters install a new install of WordPress for each newly branded podcast they create. Typically each podcast has it's own branding or topic. The only time putting like podcasts together on one web site make sense is when the topics are heavily related and the logo used for all of the podcasts is for a "network" of similar podcasts.

Separate Category redirect URLs feature is coming in the next major release.

homeservershow

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2010, 01:14:35 am »
Well that's a good thing at least.  Thanks for listening to what we want for future releases.  I don't suppose you would be willing to give us a hint on a timeframe?

Great software blubrry.  I'm really enjoying using it.

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2010, 09:04:10 am »
Unfortunately the time frame is based on when I have time. With the new blubrry.com site launch out of the way, I should have time to work on PowerPress in the coming weeks.

homeservershow

« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2010, 10:05:28 am »
Did the last two version updates address this? 1.0.10 and .11?  I'm on .10 but have not looked at the issue since the last posting here.

mgdell

• Blubrry Customer Support Coordinator
  • Administrator
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 11:35:49 pm »
JP,

You can setup more then one show on a single blubrry account for stats.   Just click "add program" when you are in the blubrry.com manage account area.  Each one will be broken out by episode.

hope that helps..

If you need some more help with setting that up, email me mike [at] mikedell.com

-Mike

Jason Dean

• Rookie
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 06:14:41 pm »
You can have multiple programs with one Blubrry account, but I assume that since you want separate statistics accounts for each program that you have separate podcasters creating content for each podcast. I am only guessing your intentions, you'll have to indulge further what your trying to accomplish for me to better answer the question.

How do you set up multiple programs on one Blubrry account?