Author Topic: Link to mp3 file with Blubrry hosting  (Read 4920 times)

crossdrivenradio

Link to mp3 file with Blubrry hosting
« on: January 21, 2010, 10:45:00 pm »
I just signed up with Blubrry hosting and I can't seem to figure out something.  For my other podcast I use Libsyn and I can get a download link to input into powerpress.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to get a link to the mp3 file to do the same with the blubrry hosting.

I tried to go to published media and I see the file, I just can't see where its located to load into powerpress.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

crossdrivenradio

Re: Link to mp3 file with Blubrry hosting
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 01:22:40 pm »
Never mind, I figured it out.  I do have a problem though with the player not appearing in the excerpt even though I have that option checked. 

The site has been soft launched at www.wphelpcentral.com so you can take a look.

Thanks!

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:42:54 pm »
Is your theme properly using the get_content() in these pages or is your theme using the get_excerpt() functions? If the theme is using get_excerpt() / get_the_excerpt(), then you need to check the box in PowerPress Appearance Settings 'Include in Excerpts'. If you are still having problems, use the option on this same page that tries to 'Fix' your Theme. Some themes call the get_the_content/get_the_excerpt outside of the loop which is typically the cause of the problem.

Last, try switching to the Default Theme packaged with WordPress to see if the player re-appears.

crossdrivenradio

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 04:35:26 pm »
Insert Quote
Is your theme properly using the get_content() in these pages or is your theme using the get_excerpt() functions?

To be quite honest, I wouldn't know how to tell if it is coded properly, or where to look.  I'm using the Daily Edition theme by Woo Themes. 

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 03:42:53 pm »
Did you try the Theme Fix option under "Appearance" tab of PowerPress Settings?