Author Topic: Why Blurry instead of Libsyn?  (Read 1366 times)

bcb

Why Blurry instead of Libsyn?
« on: January 04, 2010, 04:29:37 pm »
I'm new to this game and I'm comparing services.  Have pretty much narrowed it down to Blurry or Libsyn.  The facts are often not obvious on the surface, so I'm interested in knowing a bit more.

$12/ month at Libson gets 250 meg upload and unlimited bandwidth and stats.
$12/ month at Blurry gets 100 meg upload and stats...not sure about the unlimited bandwidth.

I have been unable to understand much more than that from either website or from reading a lot of forum and blog posts.

Certainly 250 meg is better than 100 meg, so I'm interested in knowing what are the additional differences that are not obvious.

Thanks,
BCB

Todd

• Administrator
Re: Why Blurry instead of Libsyn?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 07:59:29 pm »
You get unlimited bandwidth with us as well. Our media is hosted on a world class content delivery network, aka high speed delivery of your content. We have a completely integrated hosting system for those using wordpress, and our plugin power press.

Our pricing is such that we can stay in business and provide high quality service.  The price of bandwidth is still relatively high and we cannot afford to have our hosting services be a loss leader.  On top of that we feel we offer a wider variety of services that integrate completely and give you and your show room to grow dependent on how you want to get started.