Author Topic: Please help: Multiple channels on WP 2.9 Pages (not posts)  (Read 2948 times)

butters8686

Please help: Multiple channels on WP 2.9 Pages (not posts)
« on: January 01, 2010, 06:06:00 pm »
Hello, 

I am new to blubrry and this forum, but have been podcasting for almost two years now.  I am here to ask for some help...

While I have set up a number of separate channels to post different hours or snips of my radio show, I have found that while I am able to place them on posts thanks to available fields to place each file, I am not given these input fields for each channel when I place them on a page (for archives of past interviews).  It only allows me to post one "episode" (channel) on the pages.

Is there something I need to fix here or something you can guide me with to give me the ability to use Blubrry to place multiple channels on my pages?

If you log on to my site:  www.revengeofthe80sradio.com, you may notice the proper amount of players on each "interview archives" page but no info on who is being interviewed (text).  This is because I am unable to edit the info on pages (aside from the first channel).

Thank you for your help.

CC

angelo

• CIO, RawVoice
  • Administrator
Re: Please help: Multiple channels on WP 2.9 Pages (not posts)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 12:53:55 pm »
A nearly identical question has been asked on this thread: http://forum.blubrry.com/index.php/topic,1365.msg3373.html