Author Topic: Please help me improve my show  (Read 4301 times)

JustyUeki

Please help me improve my show
« on: May 26, 2007, 10:35:14 pm »
I'm the host of the RDF Underground Podcast, a fandom podcast for the 1980s animated series "ROBOTECH".
I'm posting this, asking for your help, as fellow podcasters.
I'm constantly trying to improve my show.
Improving the audio quality, improving the quality of the content, making it more accessible to non-Robotech fans, etc.
I was wondering if some of you could please take a listen to a few of my shows, and give me some kind of constructive critisism (or just plain rip me a new one), that would be much appreciated.
You can download or listen to most of my shows @ http://www.rdfunderground.com , and thanks for your feedback.

-Justy

rawvoicemarketing

Re: Please help me improve my show
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:56:02 pm »
I see that you're using Drupal for your site. A lot of possibilities with Drupal so you definitely have room to grow there.

One thing that would be nice to see would be a list in the sidebar of the latest podcast episodes. That way a podcast junkie like me could get right to the content. Either a popup or embedded flash player for the audio would be helpful as well.

A more comprehensive 'about' page would help people to figure out the goals of the podcast and who is taking part. I also think it is a good practice that has a page for a simple explanation of podcasting and how to subscribe to feeds.